Organizations that generate an anti-fraud culture among their workforce are a step ahead of the competition. Businesses increasingly experience acts of fraud from timecard manipulations to millions of dollars in lost revenue. The heightened regulatory environment within organizations demands the highest ethical standards and tight operational controls.
Veritas Solutions Group is an industry leading provider of anti-fraud services and seminars. Our team serves on the OSCPA Professional Ethics Committee and offers pro-active solutions to combat fraud in the workforce.
Veritas Solutions Group Memberships
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA)
- Center for Strategic Business Integrity (Certified as a Board Advisor)
Advocating for greater anti-fraud awareness
Veritas provides an array of training, seminars and speaking engagements to educate individuals on effective fraud risk management. We partner with organizations and educational institutions to deliver expert testimony on how to prevent, detect and remediate fraud and unethical behavior.
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify risks and the factors that influence fraud
- Analyze existing risk management frameworks
- Develop and implement key components of an effective anti-fraud program
- Identify the elements of a strong ethical corporate culture
- Promote fraud awareness at all levels of your organization
Join Veritas for our annual fraud seminar where we release the latest industry trends, updates, and teachings on how to recognize, combat and manage fraud in the workplace. Our experts create an interactive environment with industry-leading resources for developing effective risk management programs at your organization.
Contact us to see how we can make a difference at your organization.